Suitable for advanced skiers! Including snowboard and soft boots.
This package is meant for Bansko guests that either have great snowboarding experience and want to get the most out of what Bansko has to offer or just want the best gear.
Select the available option to see the live prices and book the service. The price shows instantly /for example 5 days, Children/ and it is available to book.
The website works as a virtual magazine. Every package /product/ can be added to the cart. Add as many as you like packages and proceed to checkout.
Put different names of tourists and click add to cart button successively to issue a voucher for each tourist for the selected options.
About the SKI SHOP - Bansko SKIPLUS
- Amasing location: Address: Pirin str. 115, Bansko /only 20meters straigth line to the Cabin Lift/ view map.
- The shop also integrates a cafe-bar with terrace overlooking Kempinski 5* Hotel
- Ski Brands to choose from: HEAD, FISHER, ATOMIC, ROSSIGNOL, SALOMON, BLIZZARD, TECNIKA, K2,VOLKI, NORDICA
- All skies are second season
- The first skiing date is usually the day after your arrival date.
- The package includes also mountain insurance, VAT and taxes.
- Prior to arrival we recommend you make winter sports insurance (e.g. via World Escapade).
- Ski fitting is made either from 5pm till 8pm the day BEFORE or in the morning of your fist skiing date.
- Changable /up to 3 days before arrival/
- Equipment pick up/drop off from 07:00 to 20:00
- Skis can be stored in the ski shop /and waxed for a fee/
- Boots can be stored in the ski shop /dried for a fee/
- Free cancellations up to 10 days prior to arrival.
Collecting the snowboards
Upon presentation of your printed booking confirmation that you will receive by email after having booked the services through this website, you will be welcomed to select and fit your skies. What additional services you may require are to be addressed to the staff i.e boots or ski storing. These services are to be paid on place.